YOUR PURCHASE IS BACKED BY THE MATTRESS DISCOUNTERS COMFORT GUARANTEE
**Available in CT, DC, DE, IL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, and WV only.
(Excludes Tempur-Pedic, Sealy Optimum, Serta iSeries, Serta Cool Elegance, and Serta iComfort)
Your comfort is our highest priority. If you determine at any time, up to 14 days after delivery, that you are not completely satisfied with your mattress, Mattress Discounters will allow you to exchange it for a new mattress under the following terms and conditions:
1. If you wish to make an exchange, bring your receipt to any Mattress Discounters showroom no later than the 14th day after the original delivery date. NOTE: All exchanges must be completed no later than 21 days from the original delivery date. This means that if you call customer service on the 14th day after delivery, you must be available to reselect a mattress and schedule the exchange and delivery within the following 7 days.
2. The customer simply pays the difference between the Mattress Discounters everyday price of the newly selected merchandise and the Mattress Discounters price of the originally selected merchandise, plus applicable delivery fees and taxes. NOTE: The customer shall not pay more for the new merchandise than any current non-expired Mattress Discounters advertised price for that item except exchanges involving any item restricted by a manufacturer’s minimum price policy.
3. NOTE: Law tags must be attached and the merchandise must be in sanitary condition, clean, free of tears, burns and stains of any kind or we will be unable to honor a request for an exchange.
4. The comfort guarantee applies to mattresses and box springs only. Mattress Discounters will not refund opened sheets, pillows or mattress protectors.
5. Tempur-Pedic qualifies for a 90 Night In-Home trial that requires you to sleep on the mattress for at least 30 days; thereafter, at any time during the trial period, if you are dissatisfied, we will allow you to exchange it for a new mattress under the above terms and conditions.
MATTRESS DISCOUNTERS’ REFUND POLICY
All refunds will be issued by mail from Mattress Discounters’ Corporate Office. All sales are final for the following items: special orders, as-is or floor models, discontinued or clearance merchandise, adjustable beds and mattresses. Once the factory-sealed package has been opened, we are unable to offer refunds but will repair or replace the item if it is defective as defined by the Manufacturer’s Warranty. Mattress Discounters cannot accept returns for the following personal items: pillows, pillowcases, sheets, mattress protectors and pads. Items that are gifted at the time of purchase or GWP (Gift With Purchase) items will be charged at full retail prices should you return or cancel the corresponding purchase.
VENDOR IN-HOME TRIALS
(Includes Tempur-Pedic, Sealy Optimum, Serta iSeries, Serta Cool Elegance, and Serta iComfort ONLY)
Tempur-pedic qualifies for a 90 Night In-Home trial.
Sealy Optimum, Serta iSeries, Serta Cool Elegance, and Serta iComfort qualify for a 120 Night In-Home trial.
All vendor In-Home trials require that you sleep on your mattress for a minimum of 30 nights to get its unique comfort and support qualities. If you are not happy thereafter, we will allow you to return (excludes Sealy Optimum) the mattress for a refund or an exchange provided you are within the applicable period. A one-time shipping and handling fee of $175.00 will be billed for all returns. The In-Home trial offer is available only on mattress purchases and excludes adjustable foundations and frames. The customer is responsible for paying the regular everyday price for all pillows, frames and accessories originally offered for free if returning a mattress under any of the In-Home Trials. The merchandise must be in sanitary condition, clean, free of tears, burns and stains of any kind or we will be unable to honor the vendor trial.